Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Writing again

I have rededicated myself to doing things that fulfill me.  Writing absolutely makes me feel whole, connected and grateful.  So, I signed up for another 9 week writing course.  Daily writing, with a prompt.  More than working on a specific project or idea, I'm looking to get back to the practice of writing, the working of the brain around a sentence, image, word, or, sometimes, an emptiness.  Craft can come later, I'm not worried about how well crafted this writing is.  I'm interested in my ability to just do it.  So you can keep me accountable, I'll post my daily writes here.  If you want to comment, please don't point out grammar mistakes or comment on craft.  I have a partner who's reading these and working with me, and they're not focused on craft, either.  Read them as my thoughts and read them gently, as you remember I am working toward a habit that is healing for me, and that reflects what I very often am unable to say about where I am, or the world that I am in.  Thanks for coming along...



No comments:

Post a Comment